Do-it-yourself portable spray foam insulation kits
Foamseal is a 2-part polyurethane spray foam system for both professional and DIY use on the building site and around the home.
It strengthens, seals gaps and insulates inside and out, is suitable for spray and injection applications and is ideal for condensation control. It has excellent adhesion to wood, brick, metal, concrete, tiles, roofing membranes and most plastics.
- Great Value - Professional quality, fire rated, DIY foam kits at the best prices
- Superior Results - Higher strength & superior insulation compared to aerosol foam
- Saves time - Fully cured in minutes due to exothermic reaction
- Versatile - Sprays at any angle, easy to cut, saw, plaster and paint
- Closed cell formation - Excellent vapour control, doesn't absorb water
- Convenient - Foamseal lasts for 1 year unopened and 1 month opened
See Foamseal in action with our new videos section!